Vigor N65 USB Wireless Adaptor
Due for Release Q4/2011
||The DrayTek Vigor N65 is a USB Wireless adaptor for Windows PCs supporting dual-band selectable wireless bands - either 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz. The provision of the 5.8Ghz enabled you to take advantage of that far less congested band instead of the ubiquitous 2.4Ghz band.
The DrayTek Vigor N65 can also be used as an acessory for the Vigor AP-800 Wireless Access Point to upgrade it to dual-band, with simultanous operation of the AP-800 in both 2.4 and 5.8Ghz bands.
The N65 comes with a comprehensive utility for Windows, showing detailed information about available wireless networks within range, including signal strengths, encryoption, channels and wireless band. There is also a graph showing data throughput over time. Click on the image (right) to enlarge.
DrayTek Vigor N65 - Specification
- Wireless Standards
- 802.11n (300Mb/s total wireless bandwidth) with MIMO
- 802.11g (54Mb/s)
- 802.11b (11Mb/s)
- Transmission Bands (Selectable):
- Modulation Methods:
- 802.11n : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM
- 802.11g : ODFM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 802.11b : DSSS, CCK, BPSK, QPSK
- Security Methods:
- 64 & 128-bit WEP
- Dimensions : 87 (L) X 27 (W) X 12 (H) mm
- Temperature : 0-40 °C Operating. -25°C to 75°C Storage.
- Humidity : 10% to 90% Non-Condensing. Indoor use only.
- Operational Voltage : 5V. Current : 460mA Max.
- Operating System Support : Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Microsoft Plug'n'Play compliant
- Drivers & Utilities supplied on CD-Rom
- USB 2.0 Host interface (backward compatible with USB 1.1)
- Warranty : 12 Months Manufacturer's RTB
Important Note : Wireless performance (speed and range) always depends on your specific environment and will vary considerably. Factors affecting performance include wireless traffic, other networks nearby, site construction, walls, ceilings and other electronic equipment nearby. Speeds quoted are the maximum wireless capacity, including RX/TX capacity, protocol overheads and all clients/hosts connected.
©2011 SEG. Reproduction prohibited without written permission. Specification subject to change at any time without notice. E&OE. Trademarks are acknowledged of their respective owners. No specific endorsement is implied by the mention of any particular service provider.