Careers with DrayTek
We have the vacancies below currently available and welcome applications and enquiries from suitable candidates. DrayTek is based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, near the town centre. Applicants should ideally be based within 30 minutes travelling time.
NO COMMERCIAL AGENCIES OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES - Personal applicants only.
Please do read the job description in full to ensure that you are fmailiar with all aspects.
The following applies to all vacancies listed on this page, unless indicated otherwise:
- Based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Hours : 9am - 5:30 Monday-Friday
- You must be a EU/UK national with full, permanent work rights for the UK
REF #0007 - Technical Support Assistant (Full Time / Permanent)
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineers to support our range of broadband routers and Firewalls; the role is based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. Candidates should be familiar with and have working experience of broadband routers, ADSL and cable configurations. Experience in VPN, VoIP, Firewalls, wireless LAN and similar setups would be beneficial. You’ll have experience in general networking concepts (including TCP/IP, Ethernet, and Routing etc.). Ideally you’ll already be working in a telephone support role.
Your experience should include:
• Telephone support (Ideally you will already be working in a support role)
• Configuring and troubleshooting broadband ROUTERS, ADSL MODEMS, WIRELESS ROUTERS
• Configuring dial up VPN’s
• Trouble shooting VoIP configurations
• Supporting Firewalls
• Setting up and troubleshooting wireless LAN’s
• A very good understanding of general networking concepts including, TCP/IP, Ethernet, and Routing principles.
Note; we will consider trainee candidates for technical roles where applicants can demonstrate a keen interest in IT/Networking.
Working as the Technical Support Engineer your duties will include:
• Providing support by telephone and email;
• Pre-sales Technical Support
• After-Sales support in configuring, installing, and setting up products
• Testing configurations, upgrading or repair of products
• Testing new products at various stages of development
• Preparing technical documentation
You must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, be able to commute to Borehamwood within 40mins. For the successful candidate, we can offer a competitive salary (depending on experience).
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV for review.