DrayTek ACS-SI Hosted ("Cloud") Edition
- Cloud-Based (SaaS) Version of ACS-SI
- Subscribe from 5-nodes upwards
- Increase number of nodes at any time
- Avoids having to run your own server
or provide your own resilient connectivity
DrayTek ACS-SI Hosted ("Cloud") Edition
Vigor ACS-SI Hosted is a cloud-based service offering node (router/CPE) management. It is available to DrayTek appointed dealers in the UK/Ireland. You do not need to install, host or operate your own ACS-SI server. The hosted edition offers identical features to the standalone software. This is ideal for smaller numbers of router estates, or where you simply want to avoid the responsibility, cost and overheads of running our own server. As a dealer, you can monitor your customers' routers, alerting them to any issues, keeping an eye on activity for them and therefore add additional value to your services.
Our ACS-SI service runs on servers located in a UK datacentre, with contingent power and connectivity to provide a robust and highly reliable service.
To learn about ACS-SI itself, please see the main page here.
ACS-SI Cloud Edition includes all features of the standard product. On the cloud edition, you cannot continuously send log/store syslog data from your nodes due to the volume and the effect it can have on other users, however temporary syslog to ACS-SI is permitted for test or debugging purposes. Syslog data is stored for a maximum of 1 month (syslog is separate from the router stats).
Please note : The Cloud service of ACS-SI is available only to DrayTek authorised dealers in the UK/Ireland - it is not a retail product and subscriptions cannot be resold. Dealers can of course sell their own value-added services which make use of ACS-SI cloud but the account and access is always under the control of the dealer - end users will not have access to the ACS-SI cloud account.
- Available to DrayTek dealers and Enterprise customers directly only (not a retail/resell product).
- Subscriptions are annual, payable in advance
- You can subscribe for a minimum of 5 nodes
- You can add additional nodes at any time, with a minimum increase of 10 or more nodes
- Your renewal date for all nodes is on the anniversary of the first nodes' subscription
- Part-year node no. increases are charged pro-rata, with a minimum cost of 6 months pro-rata
e.g. If your subscription started 1st January, and you add 5 nodes on 1st February, the additional cost is 11/12ths of the full fee.
or, if you add 5 nodes on 1st October, it will cost half the full subscription.
- For full service terms and conditions, click on the 'Service Terms' tab (above).
To start your subscription to ACS-SI, or if you have any other questions, please contact us.
Service Details, T&C's
- ACS-SI Hosted ("The Service") is charged on an annual basis per node (per router).
- Subscription is payable annually on demand.
- Your renewal date is always one year after your first node subscription, or anniversary thereafter (e.g. if your subscription starts on 20th April, it will expire on 19th April the following year).
- All pricing is subject to change at any time. Renewals or additional node subscriptions will always be at the price in force when the new order is placed.
- The addition of more nodes during your subscription year shall be charged pro-rata (deducting only whole months elapsed), with a minimum of 50% of the annual subscription.
- Additional nodes can be added for a minimum quantity of 5 extra nodes. At renewal, you may reduce your number of nodes to any number greater than the minimum of 5 nodes.
- We will advise you in advance of your expiry/renewal date and for that reason, it is vital you keep your contact details with us up to date, however it is ultimately the subscriber's responsibility to renew their subscription.
- You must renew your subscription before it expires, otherwise the account will be removed and you will need to open a new account and set up your nodes from scratch. There is no grace period, except where agreed in advance.
- Renewal of your subscription shall be at the current prevailing rate.
- You will be provided with an administrator access passwords for the service which is unique to your account. You must not disclose that access passwords to any 3rd party, unless they are employed, contracted or authorised by you to have full control of your account. In particular, if you are a dealer and you monitor 3rd party (customer's) devices, you cannot provide the customer himself with access to the ACS-SI server.
- As administrator of your account, you can create additional users. You are responsible for selection of the usernames and passwords and for passing them onto the relevant person, making them aware of their security responsibilities.
- All passwords should always be strong; e.g. a minimum of 10 characters including variable case, letters, numbers and symbols.
- We may consider it necessary to change or suspend your password if we reasonably believe it to be in the interests of security.
- If you believe that there is a fault, malfunction, breach or failure of the system, you should notify the operator immediately.
- If you believe that your password has been compromised or leaked, your must immediately change it, or notify the operator if you cannot.
- You are responsible for all changed made to your account using your password.
- In order to maintain a reliable service, the operator will gather general statistical data from the servers and nodes, however we will not access individual accounts or nodes, nor examine private account data except when authorised by the subscriber for support purposes or when required in investigating anomalous service or other technical issues.
- You may resell services which make use of the service however, you cannot resell your subscription to the service or provide access to the service to any third party, whether paid-for or otherwise.
- When promoting the service to your customers, you may not make any claims for the service beyond the scope of what is listed or advertised on these pages and you should take account of these service terms.
- Customer support is available during normal office hours only and is provided only to the subscriber and his authorised employees or contractors.
- The operator will provide support and assistance with operating the service, however the subscriber is responsible for the day-to-day configuration and administering of his/her account, including configuring new nodes.
- The service is operated in the UK by SEG Communications, a trading name of 'Bonus Ltd', ("the operator").
- You may not use the service in any way which impairs its operation or the accessibility of other users.
- It is not permitted to continuously or permanently send log/store syslogs from your nodes to the ACS-SI server due to the data volume and the effect it can have on other users. Temporary syslog from a specific node for test purposes is permitted. Syslog data is stored by our server for one month and is purged after that time.
- You may only use the service for its intended purpose. You may not attempt to access it any any way not intended by the operator.
- You may not access, communicate or send/receive any data to or from the server except by the user console (web browser) or by a DrayTek product reporting via the TR-069 protocol.
- You may not use the server to manage/access any non-Draytek product or any DrayTek product which has been modified without the manufacturer's or operators consent.
- If at any time, your usage of the service is considered by the operator to be affecting service quality or operator/access for other users or subscribers, you may be required to cease that method/activity.
- Settings affecting data load/volume may not exceed maximum/minimum requirements which may be varied from time to time. The minimum CPE update time should be no less than 15 minutes, except by specific agreement.
- You must provide us with at least one contact person within your organisation, providing their name, email address and phone number. They will be the primary technical contact. You may provide additional personnel details if you need to authorise them. The administrator contact on your ACS-SI server accounts must be kept up to date with a valid person's email address in order that service notices can be received.
- ACS-SI provides alerts by email. You must be careful to only enter email addresses of persons who will be expecting such emails and you may not set the server to email any person without their permission.
- Reliability, Security & Service Levels:
- The service operates on up-to-date hardware, using RAID technology for data integrity.
- Spare parts are kept on-site for the server in case of failure or service degradation
- Technical Engineers are on-site or are on-call to the server 24-hours a day.
- The server is located in a state-of-the-art, air-cooled datacentre
- The datacentre is provisioned with power backup, generators and multiple WAN connectivity.
- Both on-site and off-site backups of the server are maintained.
- ACS User passwords may be encrypted with hashing algorithms and salting (for this reason, if you lose your password, it must be changed as it cannot be retrieved)
- Whilst any or all of the above measures are maintained, ultimately in any and all cases, no absolute guarantee can be given of service uptime, nor reliability of the data logged or displayed by the server. The service will always operate on a 'best efforts' basis. The operator cannot accept responsibility for consequential loss (whether financial or otherwise) as a result of using this service.
- In the case of scheduled downtime or maintenance, this will be arranged at a time considered by the operators to be least disruptive. Wherever possible, you will receive advance notice of much maintenance. Any such downtime shall always be minimised wherever possible and is expected to be rare. In the case of emergency maintenance or downtime, notice may not always be given.
- Retention of Data. ACS-SI Cloud edition will retain activity/node data (logs) for a minimum of 4 months. Therefore, it may not be possible to review bulk data (non-aggregated, specific traffic information, such as syslog) for periods beyond 4 months ago. Depending on the data required, you can take local backups or export the data to your own local storage. Syslog logs are not retained for any guaranteed period.
- In the case of the service terminating or support for the software ending, it is expected that the service will continue until the end of your current subscription period, except in cases where it is not reasonably or economically practical, in which case as much notice as possible shall be given.
- The operator reserves the right to amend the service capabilities and/or upgrade the software, hardware or infrastructure at any time.
- By subscribing to the service, the subscriber agrees to all terms listed here.
These terms and conditions may be modified or updated at any time without notice. Please refer back to this page for the latest details.