DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Draytek 3910 firmware update issues

  • Dave
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
23 Sep 2026 06:56 #106963 by Dave
Current Firmware Version:4.4.6.1I have tried multiple times to update to version 4.4.6.2 via both the web interface and the upgrade utility, but it repeatedly fails.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Cheers,
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2026 09:58 #106972 by Lukasz
Replied by Lukasz on topic Draytek 3910 firmware update issues
Please try again. I have tested this with 4.4.6.3 and it seems to work fine.
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2026 20:08 #106973 by the_pit
Replied by the_pit on topic Draytek 3910 firmware update issues
Try resetting to defaults after backing everything up and try again
In the past I had issues doing it over wifi and had to use a laptop with a fixed ip to get the firmware onto the devise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dave
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
25 Sep 2026 06:01 #106979 by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic Draytek 3910 firmware update issues

Please try again. I have tested this with 4.4.6.3 and it seems to work fine.

 
Thanks i will try at the weekend.
Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dave
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
25 Sep 2026 06:05 #106980 by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic Draytek 3910 firmware update issues

Try resetting to defaults after backing everything up and try again
In the past I had issues doing it over wifi and had to use a laptop with a fixed ip to get the firmware onto the devise.
Thank you for your response.
I have shied away from doing this, but it might come to that. For context, I am always connected via Ethernet when updating.
If all else fails, I will try this approach. Coincidentally, my 5-year extended warranty expires today if there is a hardware issue that would be just my luck.
Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dave
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
29 Sep 2026 06:37 #107006 by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic Draytek 3910 firmware update issues
I ​n​eed help regaining access to my Vigor 3910 following a recent firmware update.
Initially, I had issues updating to version 4.4.6.2. When version 4.4.6.3 became available, I attempted the update. It succeeded after a power cycle, and the router worked properly until I rebooted it today.
Now, I am completely locked out of the device:
  - I custom-configured HTTPS on a non-standard port (not 443). Accessing this port now results in a timeout asking me to reload.
  - Attempting to access via port 443 returns a "404 Not Found" error.
Could you please advise on how I can regain access to my 3910?

Cheers, Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Admin3, Christopher