DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum
Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users
Port knocking on the 2767ax
- Mike
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank yous received: 0
25 Sep 2026 17:06 #106987
by Mike
Port knocking on the 2767ax was created by Mike
I'm trying to set my new router up for Teleworker VPN and my understanding of the arcane instructions is that when I Enforce Port Knocking in the General tab, set the 1st Knock Port and click Apply a validation window should pop up for me to enter the code from the Port Knocking Tool. This doesn't happen. I have tried disabling the popup blocker in Firefox and I've tried it in Edge but still no popup.
Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please?
Mike
Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please?
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mike
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank yous received: 0
26 Sep 2026 17:44 #106990
by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Port knocking on the 2767ax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Admin3, Christopher